- This event has passed.
Shirley Gate Road Extension Project Design Public Meeting
September 21, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) will hold a virtual design public meeting on the Shirley Gate Road Extension project on Tuesday, Sept. 21, at 7 p.m. The project seeks to improve travel time from the Fairfax County Parkway to Shirley Gate Road, and improve bicycle and pedestrian connections to Patriot Park East.
To attend the meeting:
- Register online
- Dial In: 1-844-621-3956; Access Code: 2340 402 8556
- First time Webex user? See our Virtual Meeting Instructions
Commuters, residents and stakeholders may also submit feedback to the project team:
- Online via the red feedback form link at the bottom of the project webpage
- In writing to: FCDOT, Attn: Shirley Gate Road Extension Project, 4050 Legato Road, Suite 400, Fairfax, VA 22033
- By phone: 703-877-5609; TTY 711
For more information, visit the project webpage at: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/transportation/projects/shirley-gate-road-extension.