- Chairman: Hon. Justin Wilson, City of Alexandria
- Vice Chairman: Hon. David Snyder, City of Falls Church
- Hon. David Meyer, City of Fairfax
- Hon. Jeanette Rishell, City of Manassas Park
- Hon. Ann Wheeler, Prince William County
NVTA Staff Lead
Sree Nampoothiri, Senior Transportation Planner, Transportation Planning and Programming
Find out when the next Planning and Programming Committee meeting is scheduled.
Click here for access to archived meeting agendas, summaries and documents.
- The Authority may, in its discretion, form additional advisory committees.
- The December 2015 Authority Bylaws update formally reorganized the Project Implementation Working Group into the Planning and Programming Committee.
- This committee shall be responsible for advising the Authority of planning and programming recommendations including TransAction, the Six Year Program, the Project Selection Process on projects within the Authority’s adopted revenues.
- The Committee shall consist of five (5) members of the NVTA appointed by the Chairman for staggered two year terms.