- Chair: Hon. Phyllis Randall, Loudoun County
- Vice Chair: Hon. Jeffrey C. McKay, Fairfax County
- Hon. Katie Cristol, Arlington County
- Hon. Michelle Davis-Younger, City of Manassas
- Hon. Ann Wheeler, Prince William County
NVTA Staff Lead
Monica Backmon, Chief Executive Officer
Find out when the next Governance and Personnel Committee meeting is scheduled.
Click here for archived Governance and Personnel Committee meeting documents.
- The Authority may, in its discretion, form additional advisory committees.
This committee shall be responsible for the following:
- Periodic review and procedural amendments to the Bylaws.
- Personnel issues including the review and recommendation of staff that report to the Authority.
- Review of the Authority’s Legislative Program.
- Development of policies and procedures related to governance and personnel of the Authority such as a policy for participation by members of the Authority in meetings by electronic communication means “in accordance with the statute.”
- Other special assignments as directed by the Chairman of the Authority.
- The Committee shall consist of five (5) members of the NVTA appointed by the Chairman for staggered two year terms.