- Chair: Hon. Phyllis Randall, Loudoun County
- Vice Chair: Hon. Jeffrey C. McKay, Fairfax County
- Hon. Katie Cristol, Arlington County
- Hon. Michelle Davis-Younger, City of Manassas
- Hon. Ann Wheeler, Prince William County
NVTA Staff Lead
- The Authority may, in its discretion, form additional advisory committees.
This committee shall be responsible for the following:
- Periodic review and procedural amendments to the Bylaws.
- Personnel issues including the review and recommendation of staff that report to the Authority.
- Review of the Authority’s Legislative Program.
- Development of policies and procedures related to governance and personnel of the Authority such as a policy for participation by members of the Authority in meetings by electronic communication means “in accordance with the statute.”
- Other special assignments as directed by the Chairman of the Authority.
- The Committee shall consist of five (5) members of the NVTA appointed by the Chairman for staggered two year terms.