- Chairman: Hon. Hal Parrish, City of Manassas
- Vice Chairman: Hon. Jeanette Rishell, City of Manassas Park
- Hon. Sharon Bulova, Fairfax County
- Hon. Martin E. Nohe, Prince William County
- Hon. Allison Silberberg, City of Alexandria
NVTA Staff Lead
- The Authority may, in its discretion, form additional advisory committees.
This committee shall be responsible for advising the Authority on all financial matters and overseeing financial activities undertaken by the NVTA professional staff, including:
- Reviewing, commenting on, and recommending the annual budget presented by the Executive Director
- Reviewing, commenting on, and recommending any budget amendments presented by the Executive Director
- Overseeing the NVTA’s financial policies (e.g., bond, investment, procurement, risk management) and making appropriate recommendations
- Monitoring contracts for incidental services, including incidental financial services, and recommending task orders
- Monitoring NVTA’s expenditures for compliance with policies and guidance of the NVTA
- Reviewing annual revenue estimates
- Approving the selection of an audit firm and audit work plan supporting the annual preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with other financial activities as may be directed by the NVTA.
- The Committee shall consist of five (5) members of the NVTA appointed by the Chairman for staggered two year terms. The chairman and vice chairman will be selected by the NVTA chairman.