« All Events
Dulles West Blvd.-Northstar Blvd. to Arcola Blvd. Public Information Meeting
April 29, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This project provides for the planning, design, right of way acquisition, and construction of a four-lane median divided roadway between Northstar Blvd. and Arcola Blvd. This project is a continuation of Dulles West Boulevard from Dulles Landing Drive (under construction by others) up to the intersection of Northstar Blvd. The proposed alignment will maintain the needed functionality and mobility of a major collection street system.
Current Status: March 2021
- Loudoun County will host a public information meeting on Thursday, April 29, 2021, from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Design consultant submitted 30% design plans on February 1, 2021 to Building and Development and VDOT. Loudoun County is currently awaiting comments from all reviewing agencies.
- DTCI staff and the design consultant received 15% design comments from Building & Development and the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT).
- In November 2020, an initial coordination meeting was held between the design consultant and the Northstar Blvd. design-builder since a portion of the Northstar Blvd. project overlaps with Dulles West Blvd.
- The project has local source funding and includes regional Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA) funds.
Stay Informed About This Project