You are here:
Home > Programming > FY2017 Program >
Public Comments on FY2017 Program
- Compilation of All Public Comments
- Public Comment Letters & Written Testimony
- Public Hearing Transcript
Public Hearing/Public Comment Information
- To view the June 9, 2016 Public Hearing click here.
- Candidate Project List
- Candidate Project Detailed Analyses
- Public Hearing Flyer
- Public Hearing Transportation Flyer
- Public Hearing Press Release
- Public Hearing Presentation
- Public Hearing Audio
Thursday, June 9, 2016
- Open House 6pm – Regional transportation planners will be on hand to answer questions one-on-one. Detailed maps and project descriptions will be available for review.
- Presentation 7pm – NVTA Chairman Martin E. Nohe, will give a presentation outlining the Authority’s planning, prioritizing and funding selection process.
- Public Testimony will follow immediately after the Presentation.
- Interested individuals may pre-register to speak at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Speaker sign-up will also be available on site. Speakers will be allowed 3 minutes each.
- Free garage parking is available at NVTA. For those taking transit, free shuttle service will be provided by the Fairfax Connector from the Dunn Loring Metro Station beginning at 5:40pm and will run for 30 minutes after the last speaker at the Public Hearing.
- For members of the public who are unable to attend, the NVTA’s Draft FY2017 Program presentation is available on the Authority’s web site.
Public Comment Period
Friday, May 13 through 5pm Friday, June 17, 2016
In addition to the Public Hearing, the NVTA will accept public comments by:
- email: FY2017Program@TheNoVaAuthority.org
- mail: 3040 Williams Drive, Suite 200, Fairfax, VA 22031
- phone: 703-642-4652.
Town Hall Meetings
In an effort to ensure region wide participation, Town Hall Meetings on the Draft FY2017 Program will be also be hosted by several NVTA member jurisdictions. The following local Town Hall meetings are currently scheduled:
City of Alexandria
Wednesday, May 18, 7pm
Alexandria City Hall, Council Work Room (Second Floor), 301 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Thursday, June 2, 6pm
Arlington County Board Room, 3rd floor, 2100 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA 22201
Thursday, May 26, 6:30-8:30pm
Lake Anne Elementary School, Cafeteria, 11510 North Shore Drive, Reston, VA 20190
Wednesday, June 14, 6:30-8:30pm
South County Government, 2nd floor, 5380 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22309
Wednesday, June 15, 6-8:30pm
Fairfax Government Center, Rooms 9/10, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22030
Prince William County
Wednesday, May 25, 6-8pm
Old Manassas Court House, 9248 Lee Ave., Manassas, VA 20110