- This event has passed.
Virtual Meetings for Capital Bikeshare Expansion – Fairfax County
December 1, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
One event on December 5, 2022 at 6:00 pm
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) is working to expand Capital Bikeshare (CaBi) locations around the County, and will hold two virtual public meetings to discuss seven proposed stations in the Franconia District on Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022, at 7 p.m., and 21 locations in the Providence District on Monday, Dec. 5, 2022, at 6 p.m.
Meeting login information:
- Franconia District: Thursday, Dec. 1, at 7 p.m.
- Login via Microsoft Teams (Meeting ID: 284 748 671 599; Passcode: qBuets)
- Dial In: 571-429-5982; Phone Conference ID: 508 541 146#
- Providence District: Monday, Dec. 5, at 6 p.m.
- Login via Microsoft Teams (Meeting ID: 291 984 257 006; Passcode: 2HLZUJ)
- Dial In: 571-429-5982; Phone Conference ID: 299 615 420#
To plan for a successful Capital Bikeshare expansions in the Franconia and Providence Districts, FCDOT is asking stakeholders, including current and future bikeshare renters, transit users, commuters and local businesses and residents, to weigh in on the proposed locations.
Comments will be accepted at the public meetings in December. The FCDOT Bike Fairfax team also can accept feedback:
- in writing to FCDOT, Capital Bikeshare Program, 4050 Legato Road, Suite 400, Fairfax, VA 22033
- via email to email@example.com
- by phone at 703-877-5600; TTY 711.
All comments are due by the close of business, Friday, Dec. 16, 2022.
For more information about Capital Bikeshare in Fairfax County, please visit https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/transportation/bike-walk/fairfax-county-bikeshare. For information about Capital Bikeshare, please visit https://capitalbikeshare.com/.