- This event has passed.
Richmond Hwy BRT Virtual Community Meeting (Right-of-Way Acquisition Process)
October 25, 2021 @ 6:30 pm
For Immediate Release
October 19, 2021
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) will hold a virtual community information meeting to update the public on the Richmond Highway BRT right-of-way acquisition process and discuss potential impacts. This meeting will focus on the process in general and will not address questions about specific properties.
Attend the Community Information Meeting
Please attend the virtual community meeting on Monday, October 25, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. and bring your comments and questions.
- Join Online: https://fairfax.webex.com/fairfax/onstage/g.php?MTID=e081b0c79060ae187516c7e6557a5db2f
- Join by Phone: 1-844-621-3956; Access Code: 2340 960 9307
Contact Information to Discuss Potential Impacts of Specific Properties
If you have would like to learn about and discuss specific property potential impacts related to right-of-way acquisition, FCDOT has several ways to communicate with the project team:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 703-877-5600, TTY 711
- By mail: FCDOT, Richmond Highway BRT, Project Manager, 4050 Legato Rd, Suite 400, Fairfax, VA 22033