Richmond Highway Meeting Notice – Virtual Townhall
The Lee District Supervisor’s Office will be hosting a virtual Town Hall next week, regarding Richmond Highway corridor improvements.
When: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 6:30 PM ET
Register here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/richmond-highway
· The Lee District Supervisor’s Office is hosting this event.
· Staff from Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) and the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) will join to provide brief project status updates.
· Staff will be available for a Q&A session at the conclusion of the presentations.
Richmond Highway Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Update
· FCDOT will send a thorough Richmond Highway BRT project update later this summer.
· We anticipate scheduling a BRT-specific meeting in the fall, pending restrictions related to COVID-19.
Please Stay Involved with Richmond Highway BRT!
· Visit www.fairfaxcounty.gov/transportation/richmond-hwy-brt
· Sign-up for updates via Fairfax Alerts (select the category “Richmond Highway-BRT”)
· Contact the project team at DOTBRT@fairfaxcounty.gov
Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need this information in an alternate format, contact FCDOT at 703-877-5600, TTY 711.