Metro Seeking Public Feedback on Transformation Plan
January 23 @ 8:00 am - February 14 @ 5:00 pm
Metro is inviting customers to provide feedback on the transit agency’s draft multi-year strategic transformation plan, #YourMetro, The Way Forward. The draft plan is an opportunity for Metro to gather input and comments from customers on priorities that are important to the region.
- Service excellence: Deliver safe, reliable, convenient, accessible, equitable, and enjoyable services for all customers
- Talented teams: Attract, develop, and retain top talent where individuals feel valued, supported, and proud of their contributions
- Regional opportunity and partnership: Design transit service to serve more people and equitably connect a growing region
- Sustainability: Manage resources responsibly to achieve a sustainable operating, capital, and environmental model
- Take a survey, provide written comments, or upload documents here by 5 p.m. Tuesday, February 14, 2023.
- Attend a public hearing on Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. You can participate in person, online or by phone.
- In-person at: Northern Virginia Transportation Commission, 2300 Wilson Blvd., First Floor Conference Room, Arlington, VA. Nearest Metro station: Court House (Orange and Silver lines). If you wish to provide testimony in person, we encourage you to pre-register by emailing email@example.com or calling (202) 962-2511 by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. Please submit only one speaker’s name per request. Metro staff will be on-site at 6 p.m. to answer questions before the public hearing.
- By video: To participate via video, advance registration is required. You can pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
- By phone: To participate by phone: call 855-925-2801 during the public hearing, enter meeting code 4773, and press *3 to be placed into the speaker queue. No advance registration is available for those participating by phone.