- This event has passed.
Community Meeting: Crystal City to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Multimodal Connector (CC2DCA) Study
July 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Arlington County, in coordination with the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), is exploring the possibility of providing a multimodal connection between Crystal City and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. This connection could meet the needs of pedestrians, cyclists, and those using micromobility devices, while providing connections between the airport, the relocated Virginia Railway Express (VRE) commuter rail station, and the multiuse Mount Vernon Trail.
At this meeting, you will:
• Learn about the history of CC2DCA to date
• Get background information about the NEPA process
• Understand when and how to provide your input on this important study
• Hear more about next steps
• Ask questions and get answers from the project team
This meeting will kick off a 30-day period during which you are invited to submit your input by filling out an online questionnaire at www.cc2dca.us (available from July 15-August 15, 2021).
Visit: www.cc2dca.us for more information.