NVTA CEO Monica Backmon is joining a panel of regional leaders to discuss developing and innovating the National Landing neighborhood. Register here to join top executives on the latest development, investment, technology and tenant plans for Amazon’s HQ campus in NoVa including multifamily, office and retail projects.
During the panel, speakers will address these questions:
- Amazon’s HQ Phase 1: With the opening of phase one slated for 2023, what can we expect in terms of development, technology and investments? What are the current plans for phase 2?
- New Campus, New Tenants: What is attracting companies to Amazon’s campus? How are they helping to invest in NoVa’s smart city?
- As JBG Smith continues to lead development, what is incentivizing developers like them to extend their projects through the city? What is drawing new developers and investors to this campus?
- NoVa’s Smart City Status: From A.I. to virtual cyberspace, what is National Landing integrating into its campus to benefit daily urban life? What can the city implement to improve efficiency?
- How are universities and companies recruiting talent for the region?
- With multifamily, office and retail development dominating the region, will we see an interest in other asset classes from developers and investors within 2023?