- Chairman: Hon. Ralph Buona, Loudoun County
- Vice-Chairman: Hon. Linda J. Colbert, Town of Vienna
- Hon. Libby Garvey, Arlington County
- Hon. John Foust, Fairfax County
- Hon. Ruth Anderson, Prince William County
- Hon. Paul Smedberg, City of Alexandria
- Hon. Jeff Greenfield, City of Fairfax
- Hon. Phil Duncan, City of Falls Church
- Hon. Pamela Sebesky, City of Manassas
- Hon. Preston Banks, City of Manassas Park
- Mayor Jerry Foreman, Town of Dumfries
- Hon. Jeff Davidson, Town of Herndon
- Council Member Suzanne Fox, Town of Leesburg
- Council Member Ted Greenly, Town of Purcellville
NVTA Staff Lead
- The Authority shall have a planning coordination advisory committee, which shall include, but not be limited to, at least one elected official from each town that is located in any county embraced by the Authority and receives street maintenance payments under § 33.1-41.1.
- This committee shall provide recommendations to the NVTA on broad policy issues related to the periodic update of the NVTA’s Long Range Transportation Plan (e.g., TransAction) and the rolling extension of the NVTA’s Six Year Program. It may, from time to time, offer the NVTA advice on regional transportation issues and advise on the NVTA’s annual legislative program.
- Membership of the committee consists of 14 members representing the nine member localities and towns with populations of at least 3,500. All members shall be elected officials from jurisdictions embraced by the NVTA. Such membership shall include, as a minimum, one elected official from each town that is located in any county embraced by the NVTA and receives street maintenance payments.