- Chair: Hon. Phyllis Randall, Loudoun County
- Vice Chairman: Hon. David Snyder, City of Falls Church,
- Hon. Katie Cristol, Arlington County
- Hon. David L. Meyer, City of Fairfax
- J. Randall Minchew, Speaker of Virginia House of Delegates Appointee
NVTA Staff Lead
- The Authority may, in its discretion, form additional advisory committees.
This committee shall be responsible for the following:
- Periodic review and procedural amendments to the Bylaws.
- Personnel issues including the review and recommendation of staff that report to the Authority.
- Review of the Authority’s Legislative Program.
- Development of policies and procedures related to governance and personnel of the Authority such as a policy for participation by members of the Authority in meetings by electronic communication means “in accordance with the statute.”
- Other special assignments as directed by the Chairman of the Authority.
- The Committee shall consist of five (5) members of the NVTA appointed by the Chairman for staggered two year terms.